Just looking through facebook and I stumbled on the blog. I didn't know you two were moving to Orange City, that's great! I hope things go well at the church.
Since you are going to be out there, I wanted to invite you to my ordination service. I will be ordained on Thursday, July 23 at First Reformed Church in Edgerton, MN. The service starts at 7:00PM. The RCA does things a little different that the CRC, I am being ordained in Edgerton and then installed out in the church that has called me in Nebraska. It would be great to see you two, so I hope you can make it!
1 comment:
Bryan and Steph!
Just looking through facebook and I stumbled on the blog. I didn't know you two were moving to Orange City, that's great! I hope things go well at the church.
Since you are going to be out there, I wanted to invite you to my ordination service. I will be ordained on Thursday, July 23 at First Reformed Church in Edgerton, MN. The service starts at 7:00PM. The RCA does things a little different that the CRC, I am being ordained in Edgerton and then installed out in the church that has called me in Nebraska. It would be great to see you two, so I hope you can make it!
Marcus
Post a Comment